Brains Over Bombs

Saturday, August 05, 2006

REPORT: Iran Admits They Sold Weapons to Hezbollah

Guess where I heard this report from? You guessed it; Fox News. They also keep insisting that there are Iranian soldiers fighting along side Hezbollah. I have heard this allegation more than once in the last week on that network.

I should note, I have been unsuccessful with finding this latest report on foxnews.com. Since I couldn't find it there, I decided to check the Drudge Report, since the 24/7 news networks get most of their "reporting" from there. Sure enough, the headline on Drudge's website is "IRAN ADMITS: SUPPLIED MISSILES TO HEZBOLLAH". Here's another one for you; the source of the article is The Jerusalem Post.

Here's a highlight from the article:

The extent of Iran's intimate involvement in Hizbullah attacks is starting to emerge.

Umm, where does Israel get their weapons from? The United States. We don't just supply Israel with weapons, we give them everything; Jets, Bombers, Helicopters, Transporters, HMMV's and so on. That is why Israel is often called America Jr. Or do I have that backwards? Is America often called Israel Jr. since they pretty much own our government.

Either way, these people (US and Israeli governments) are so desperate. They want to invade Iran so badly. Bush got his way in Iraq and now look what has happened. I just don't understand how Bush and Olmert can consider themselves to be religious people.

Source: The Jerusalem Post

1 Comments:

  • As an American taxpayer I am ashamed that my money goes towards buying bombs for Isreal so they can murder children with them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home